Monday, June 4, 2007

June update


Oh and guess what else? An update! It feels like we have just weathered a long drought and finally it rains! Purposeful metaphor, you should check out the weather in Vietnam. It is the rainy season. It is hot and it is muggy and I can’t wait.

Baby Frances,
What will you think of us? We already love you and can't wait to meet you. I can't wait to see you smile and watch you crawl. No walking okay? I want to be there for that first step!
We did not know why we had to wait, until we saw you. We are blessed that you will grace our lives. Please stay happy and healthy and know that we are counting every minuet until we are united as a family.
Love,
me, who wants to be Mom

7 comments:

mam said...

Such a adorably little babe; you'll get to be there for her 10th birthday! So happy for you.

mam said...

whoops -- 10th MONTH birthday, I meant.

S. said...

Beautiful!

stollmyheart said...

I'm so excited that you are getting so close! I can't wait until you actually get to travel...finally!!

jessica said...

I was happy to read that you've been viewing my blog. I will be in Ho Chi Minh City from June 18th through the 28th. If you would like to meet for coffee and see an American face in the midst of that crazy city, I would love to hear of your adoption efforts because my husband and I are also thinking of adopting in the future. I wish you all the happiness in the world with your darling little girl. Just send me a message if you think you'll be HCMC during that time and if you have time to meet.
-Jessica

Anonymous said...

I heard your news today and I am soooo excited for you!!! Can't wait to follow your trip to Vietnam!
Kara

My Franks said...

That would be great Jessica. We will be there the same week and will have to see how our timelines work out.
-Crystal

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007