Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Groucho's are in town!


I remember how nervous I felt landing at the HCMC airport, looking for a man holding a sign that read our last name. It was so much fun for our family of three to show up at the airport to greet our friends over at Groucho's family! We three stood in the crowd and held up their sign.
Welcome to Vietnam, we can't wait to see our girls together!
We have been so lucky to form friendships with "Groucho's family" and "Love from Vietnam" because they are really nice people, and they live so close!
Congratulations M&M on your lovely new daughter! ...mind if we pop by for a visit and let the girls get acquainted?

-As always, I will be holding my breath for Julie (Love from Vietnam) who is eagerly awaiting referral. Come on baby, show yourself; you already have two little friends!

HCMC update:
It is Sunday here, and we are nervously waiting for our Monday INS appointment. But today we have fun... once Frances wakes up we will visit her new little friend.
Baby update:
She is amazing. She lets her poppa carry her around and loves it when he tosses her in the air. And she likes it when her momma feeds her carrots with chopsticks!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I love that picture! Frances is just beautiful. She looks so happy and content. I'm so excited to see her in person soon. I'm glad that M&M safely made it to HCMC, and I hope the girls had a fun first meeting!

stollmyheart said...

Love to hear the updates! So glad you will have M&M there...how fun. Julie and I are really hoping our timing is close so we will get to travel together too!

I also wanted to say a HUGE thanks for the post defending our message board...wow, what chaos that caused! Aren't you glad this is almost behind you? I am anxious to see how the rest of you trip goes. Best wishes for the INS interview tomorrow! YAY!

My Franks said...

Thanks Jenna, I needed to hear that! It would be great if you two traveled together, it is nice seeing a friendly face.
-Crystal
The girls are cute together, they stare alot and Lucy blows bubbles at Frances.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Frances to get home so we can play together!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update and the cute picture. posted it on the board for all to see. frances is a doll glad things are going ok. hope you come home soon..sounds like things are going well for your friends also.
take care
cindy

My Franks said...

Maybe Danica can teach Frances how to crawl!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys! I just found my way to your blog (one of these days I am going to get into the 21st century and get on-line!) I can't believe how beautiful she is!!! It brought tears to my eyes to see you all together and so happy! You are a beautiful family! We can't wait to meet her and hold her. Kristina and I are praying for a safe journey home and want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love you! Traci & Kristina :)

Gladys said...

Hi Kids, Hope all went well today with the INS today.
The picture of Frances eating the carrots is sooo cute!! Poor thing would starve if it was me feeding her, never could get the hang of those chops sticks!! LOL
Take care
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Found you through Groucho's. Your baby is gorgeous! Congrats. Safe travels and a speedy return!

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007