Sunday, November 1, 2009

We miss our friends!

Wanted to show you, my Oregon friends and family where we are hanging our hats: Our dinning room is split between a coffee corner and a play area. Works for us.
We dig the hardwood floors.

We really like the house that we have rented. We have the bottom of three floors. I love the old character (That we don't have to maintain!) and the bay windows. The town we are in works for us. It is walkable and is a quick drive for Frank to get to work.

















Above: What it looks like when Frances is MAD. (She did not want me to take her picture. I was told I was not her best friend. Feel kind of guilty! It would be annoying having someone with a camera in your face when you have said NO!(I'm sorry Frances))

It has been really hard adjusting to life on the east coast. Wish that I could bring a few of you with me!!! I miss play dates with good friends. I miss pinochle dates with my girls. And I miss dinner, drinks and game night...been missing that one for a long time actually! I miss Omsi, the Children's Museum, shopping around and eating bagels in Portland with our groucho peeps. (Frances tells me she can't wait for Lucy bath time!) And I am really going to miss Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family.






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girlfriend!! I love your place. It looks very cozy. I miss you to. Frances is sooo cute. She kind of has a crissy look to her I think. Love you and miss you

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007