Sunday, November 1, 2009

Stop growing!

Above:Walking to dance class in her funky tights and cool trench!

Inside joke: I tell Frances to stop growing, just for today- tomorrow she can grow a little. She smiles and agrees. Promises to be my baby. An hour or two go by and she laughs and tells me that she is growing! And she is. Somehow she went from 2t this summer to a 4t this fall??!! At three there is very little toddler left. She is such a big girl and very proud of herself. I love her confidence, strength, and even her temper! When Frank and I took her to her first 'on her own' gymnastics class we were worried and wondered if she would cry, if we would need to go in with her. Nothing doing- she waved goodbye and was the first one in line to go to class. Awesome. And later at dance class the same thing! She thinks of gym, dance, and library group as school.
Below: Frank preparing for a nice New England winter by adding a swing to her doorway. Seriously gives me an extra 15-20min of free time each day.




1 comment:

mam said...

Oh my GOD she's gorgeous! She's so sassy and pretty in that outside picture, I can't stand it. I see you found the etsy nightgown lady?

Bring us your 3ts...we'll take them (and 2t pants...Lulu still has a woeful lack of junk in her trunk)!

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007