Sunday, January 27, 2008

My darling baby...


This picture is for Julie who is waiting for her referral. Anyone reading please send a prayer or wish her way. Your Sweet girl is out there. You have amazing strength, compassion and patience. Though I know you have no choice, you do it well. We feel very lucky to have you and the Lucy clan in our lives. It will that much more fun when Lovey joins the group. (Just today Frances and Lucy experienced BFF status when Lucy spit out a blueberry and hand fed it to Frances. I can't wait for Lovey to be in the mix.)

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank you for the wishes, prayers, and posting the darling photos of Frances. It means so much to me! I'm so excited for Lovey to join the mix too. I'm sure it will lead to some very interesting moments!

Adalie said...

LOVE the new pictures! Thank you for sharing and the good wishes for Julie are so sweet!!! Also good luck with becoming a stay-at-home Mom....I do it and there are challenges, but I LOVE IT!

stollmyheart said...

Julie is ALWAYS in our prayers! I'm sure you will have so much fun together when Lovey is home!

stollmyheart said...

Julie is ALWAYS in our prayers! I'm sure you will have so much fun together when Lovey is home!

stollmyheart said...

sorry for the duplicate! not sure how that happened

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007