Wednesday, July 18, 2007

For Karen who asked, "Why am I not blogging like Grouch's Family?"

Now that we are home, I have been on hiatus.
Frances is doing great. We are great.
I am not sure if we I will continue the blog or not? I do know that I would like to post more information about our trip for other families that will travel soon. So I will be working on that "report" first. And then I will have to see how it goes.
I can tell you that I still have to pinch myself sometimes. It is wonderful and she is amazing. And cute too!

3 comments:

mam said...

Don't use me as a yardstick...I'm apparently a huge attention hound, but that's nothing anyone else should aspire to. Of course, I get the pleasure of Frances updates in person, so I'm not as hungry for info as the rest of the little lady's enormous fan-base. So good to see you today! Can't wait for the next outing.

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful, wonderful and such a pretty little thing!! I am going to turn her into a Nordstrom model!!!!!! Frances, say cheese.


:)

Heather Field said...

Karen is NOT alone!!! We all want to see pics of happy Frances at home with her forever family!!! We want to hear more!

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007