Friday, May 11, 2007

...more delays and I'm Okay

We are waiting for the provincial government to sign important paperwork. First it was going to be signed on Tuesday... then today... now maybe Monday! There were 9 families waiting for this step, now only 7. I am disappointed that they did not sign all 9.
But I am feeling strangely calm about everything. I keep thinking that I will be Frances Mom by next month. I feel that it is going to happen very soon. My gut tells me we will be in Vietnam NEXT month and have a travel date THIS month.
Basically I need to not worry about it anymore. My worry won't make her come home any faster. I am going to try and relax...
I am going to concentrate on... baby care books, our house projects, who is going to win 'Survivor', and what is going on with 'Lost'...
Man I love those two shows. Survivor started out ho hum, but has really kicked it into gear. And what is not to love about Lost? Tropical beach, paranormal intrigue and mystery- I love it.
My 'gut' better not break my heart!

3 comments:

mam said...

If you can reset your gut to next month, then I'm 100% confident that it'll happen. And I agree -- as annoyed as I get with Lost (and I do...some of those backstories are either 1) boring or 2) non-sensical or 3) completely unrelated to the current storyline)...I can't stop watching either!

S. said...

She is so beautiful! Glad you are OK. Keeping my fingers crossed you get news soon!

Kelly said...

Your daughter is absolutely precious!! I hope that you hear something soon about travel. I really do because the wait is so hard.

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007