Sunday, December 6, 2009

Our first New England snow

hmmmm.... this tree is right side up when I choose it? But it is still pretty outlined in snow with a bright blue sky...sideways.




It has been a warm fall (until now) in Massachusetts. Just last week Frances pulled the front door shut as I yelled "NO"! We had stepped out onto the front porch to grab the mail...in our lounge pants and bare feet. Luckily it was all sunshine and 64 degrees warm while we waited for a random passerby-er to loan us their phone so we could call Frank at work to come home and open the door. Ah...good times.
So this week is snowy and cold. Glad I learned that lesson last week!
We are off to hunt down a Christmas tree, this wintry snow has us in the perfect mood.
Frank: Honey, you may not survive a New England winter.
Me: Ha whatever! This is nothing! Little snow, a little warmth. I thought winters here were brutal????

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm always worrying that Claire's going to lock me out too. She loves to shut doors. I love Frances' hat!

Colleen said...

Bunny, you get locked out more than anyone I know!! Remember that girls night at your house? And the girls night at Janet's apartment in Stayton? Maybe you should keep a key in your shoe (or slipper, perhaps?)

Love you and miss you,
Colleen

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007