Saturday, May 30, 2009

The LeGallo's go Boston...er the greater Boston area

And here we are looking for an apartment while at Frank's mom's house. All is well and I am thankful for the slooooow dial up connection. Warning: Do not consume potato chips with dial up Internet service.
I got very sad and teary an hour before landing in the Boston airport and also this past Friday. I miss Oregon. I miss my friends and family!
But no worries- I will be replacing you all with Steak and cheese subs. I will have one for each of you- in fact I am almost there. Seriously- how can Oregon have missed this meaty goodness?Then I will be rejoining the old WW. (Groucho- I will have a cannoli for your family.)
So if you want updates...Frances photos....Massachusetts photos....
then you must leave a comment! I need communication folks. I am allllllllllllllllll alone.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crissy girlfirend. I miss you to. You will be fine and adjust to life out there just fine. Post pics and things for us love you!!!:)

Colleen said...

I miss you bunny!! Enjoy your time out there, because I know you'll be home again someday. :)

Laurie said...

I miss you guys! I love any updates you give! I know how hard it is to move to a new place. We miss you guys!

stollmyheart said...

wow! that's a big move...but i'm sure you'll love it once your settled! can't wait for more updates on the big adventure!

Julie said...

I miss you too! I've been thinking about you all the time and wondering how you're doing. Please, please, please post pictures and updates!!!

mam said...

Sorry for the Ikea tears -- at least you weren't subject to the drive home, when I cried non-stop. I missed you guys so much this weekend, our first "apart." Get your pacific northwest butts back here asap (but enjoy the greater Boston area, where I hear they don't have Starbucks, while you can).

Mindy said...

Crissy, we miss you. You must update often. Call, write, email, blog, whatever. Oh! And send some yummy goodness this way, k?

Cole & Stella said...

WHAT??? Email me!!! You went all the way across the country? I miss you!!! Here's my email address
kylee.pedersen@comcast.net

Adalie said...

Ohhh, please post lots of pictures and updates! We went to $2 Tuesday at the zoo today and missed you ....but it was seriously cRaZy busy and you were fortunate to avoid the parking nightmare!!!!

Traci C said...

I miss you guys! You are NEVER alone, girl!

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007