Monday, June 16, 2008

Remembering that First Father's Day


I had the honor of meeting my daughter on Father's Day. It is hard to believe we have been together for a whole year. On this Father's Day I found myself remembering that first day. I was so nervous I did not know what to expect. How would she react when I tried to hold her? How would I? She seemed so small and helpless. Now that baby is my little girl who amazes me everyday with what she knows. And I look forward to the second year and try to imagine where we'll be on next Father's Day.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 1st year together! I can't wait to hear what the next one has in store for you too!

Adalie said...

Sweetness....

Happy 1-year together!!!

Lori said...

What a sweet, sweet photo.

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007