Monday, May 5, 2008

How do you remove pine tree sap?

Below are step by step illustrated instructions for removing a mess of pine tree sap from the back of your toddlers head.

STEP ONE: Take a large spoonful of peanut butter and apply to tree sap matted hair. (creamy works best)

STEP TWO: Hand PB spoon to toddler.(Warning: Do not skip this child pacifying step)

STEP THREE: Warm PB lathered hair with blow dryer. (Diffuser not necessary)

STEP FOUR: Comb hair with a fine toothed comb.

STEP FIVE: Rinse hair in warm water and shampoo as usual.

Tree sap gone!

5 comments:

mam said...

Yikes! When I'd just read only the headline and saw the first photo, I thought that peanut butter WAS the sap and I was pretty sure the story wasn't going to end without a pretty major haircut. Nicely done!

Julie said...

I thought that was peanut butter in the first photo too. I'm very impressed!! Now I know who to turn to for advice in sticky situations!

My Franks said...

Tree sap is a serious adhesive. She had a wad of hair stuck to her scalp, and a big sticky rats nest next to it. But yes, the first picture is PB- not sap! Her hair smells really good, even after the washing.

Colleen said...

Oh my, Bunny! If that was Robert, it would have been a fresh buzz cut for sure!! Glad it all came out ok.

stollmyheart said...

Oh, that's too funny! Nice work...good advice :)

She Stands!

She Stands!
Same dress, New picture May 1st 2007